This element ensures the anchorage and watertightness of the whole formed by the Canal and the subcoducts located inside, avoiding the entrance to both the subduct duct liquids, chemicals, dirt, rodents, etc. Stainless resistant to conditions existing both surface as underground abroad. Available for lines 110, 100 and 90, with subduct of 40 and 32 mm, with 2, 3 and 4 cavities to subduct.
- Quick and easy Installation, saving installation time.
- Different models to suit the diameter of the duct 110, 100 mm and 90 mm, and subduct 32 and 40 mm, with 2, 3 or 4 subduct.
- Reusable, once uninstalled can be installed again as many times as needed.
- Minimum life 20 years.
- T.A. of Konekt guarantees a reliable and safe installation for many years
- It is the only approved and used by Telefónica Company of Spain .