The new ﬂbre optic connection retainer makes it possible to carry out safe instaliations in walls and poles for overhead line, retaining the cable without causing any hending during and alter installation, it is suitable for long distance installations. This retainer has mainly been designed for connection cables 5 mm in diameter, but there are versions for other diameters. It is manufactured using UV thermoplastic (polvamide) material for use outdoors. It is secured to poles orwalls using screws or hooks and several can be installed in a bunch with ease.
- The main advantage is that the retainer works in straight, and at any point or installation occurs any curvature in the fiber optic cable and as a result, the properties of the fiber optic cable remain intact.
- The retainer depending on model supports tensions between 50 and 100 Kg.
- Easy installation and removal
- It can be installed on walls and poles easily just need a screwdriver.
- It can be adapted to other cable diameters.
- Minimum of 20 years service life
- Product homologated by Telefonica España, S.A. In its facilities of optical fiber and copper