FIBERGLASS REINFORCED POLYESTER POLE
Konekt’s fiberglass reinforced polyester (GRP) pole is used as an accompanying element in the deployment aerial fiber optics and other telecom cables.
It is also intended for the installation of fixings, armaments, or other accessories.
It is made in one piece and usually covered with a polyurethane paint, brown color RAL 8025 (other colors are possible).
It is possible to pre-drill it to facilitate the installation of the material. Identification markings can also be prepared.
- WATER ABSORPTION < 0,6% (UNE – EN ISO 62)
- BARCOL HARDNESS > 32 (UNE – EN 59)
- UV RESISTANCE > 2500 h (UNE EN ISO 4582)
- TENSILE STRENGTH > 350 MPa (UNE – EN ISO 527)
- BENDING STRENGTH > 450 MPa (UNE – EN ISO 14125)
- FLEXURAL TEMPERATURE UNDER CHARGE > 180 ºC (UNE – EN ISO 75)
- FIRE RESISTANCE > HB40 (UNE – EN 60695)
- COLOR FASTNESS > 3